Tuesday, December 21, 2010
A Social Network Christmas
I'm finally getting into the Christmas Spirit! I stole this from a Friend's blog, I watched it and I just thought it was kind of cool! You might have to scroll down and pause my playlist because the music with clash with the music on the video!
We went driving around last night as a Family to look at Christmas lights, it's a tradition that my Family used to do every year and I really want to keep it going. Payton actually was kind of into it, we had to prod him at first to "find the lights" but after a while he was pointing at the lights and clapping. Our favorite house looked like an actual Gingerbread House, we had to look at that one twice. It was a great evening to spend together as a family!
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment