Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Laugh



After the week we had last week, I thought we could all use a laugh. Payton had been sick since September 18th. He ended up getting a pretty high fever. I called the Doctor a couple of times and they just  told me to keep giving him Tylenol and Ibuprofen and reassured that he probably just had a virus that was going around. He also had diarrhea for like a week straight! So there were a couple of days I didn't even bother putting clothes on him. However, it was kind of chilly in our house for some reason and I felt like he needed something on him, I found this robe in his closet and it is a size 9 Month. He never got to wear it before, I'm not sure why, I think I just forgot it was there. So anyways, I decided to let him wear the robe even though it was a little small and he found these shoes in his closet and brought them to me to put on him. I think the outfit combo with this music and dancing is just hilarious!! I hope you enjoy this little video as much as I did, I'm sure Payton will thank me for this someday! Also, I apologize that this pictures isn't upright, I have not yet figured out how to rotate videos. It took me awhile to even figure out how to post videos, so maybe you can just turn your computer screens until I figure it out!!

1 comment: