So I decided that I could probably just trim those puppies right up and everything would be okay. Boy was I wrong! I trimmed them up before he went to bed on Monday night and I really couldn't tell what they looked like because Corey was holding him and I was kind of leaning in at an angle. Corey was laughing and I personally didn't think it looked that bad. Tuesday morning as we were eating breakfast I just had to laugh because it really did look kind of hilarious! I tried to take some pictures of the damage I did but at the time I didn't think it was funny at all!
As you can see I cut the bangs straight across but didn't touch the rest of his hair. So, the front kind of reminded me of Lloyd Christmas (from the movie "Dumb and Dumber) and the back was still long so he had a total mullet going on, so he also had kind of a Joe Dirt thing going on in the back.
Luckily, I called my hairstylist Kara to see if she could save me and she did! I took him with me when I got my hair cut on Tuesday night and she fixed it. I was kind of waiting until after he was a year old to have his first haircut but after I messed it up, I really didn't have a choice! So here some pictures of his first haircut. There are quite a few because I didn't know which ones to include or not include, sorry!
He did a really good job sitting still and quietly, especially since it was his bed time. We had a bottle for back up but didn't have to use it! He's just getting to be such a big boy! He looks even older now with his haircut but I told her to leave some of the curls in the back, I just can't part with them yet!!








No comments:
Post a Comment